Text size: A A A
The 62B District Court is pleased to provide an online payment option to our community. It is our hope that this service will be a convenient and efficient method to settle accounts with the court.
How to Make a Payment
Making a payment online is easy. Follow this simple procedure:
- Click the online payment/record search button above or click here
- Enter your case number, name, or date of birth to find your record. Make sure to hit enter after entering something in a field or use the fileter keys next to the field box.
- Click the arrow next to your record. This will open your record.
- Click the payment button within your record.
- Enter the information prompted by the form that appears. Make sure you have your credit card or debit card information with you.
- Click the confirmation button. Click only one time or your credit card will be charged multiple times.
Tips for Using the Record Search
Tip #1: Use Your Case Number
The record search feature is a powerful tool to find your records, but can be overwhelming for first time users. The quickest way to find yiour record is to enter your case number. If you don't have that handy you can enter your name.
Tip #2: Common Names Should Refine Search with Date of Birth
If you have a common name, there will be lots of entries. To refine the search further, use the date of birth field to narrow your serach. Make sure to hit enter or use the filter icons next to the box.
Tip #3: Use Contains for Filter Action
There are several actions in the filter. The help on the tool goes into detail. However, for most purposes the "contains" option is most useful. So, when in doubt of a filter action to take, use the "contains" option.