Text size: A A A

Right of Way

To work in the City Right of Way the contractor must be Bonded and Insured. The original Bond must be on file in our office along with a copy of the Certificate of Insurance.  Once the Engineering office has received the Application, Permit Fee, Bond, and Insurance a Right of Way Permit will be issued.

The following documents are in Adobe Acrobat format. If you do not have a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader, you can download a free copy by clicking the logo to the left.

Annual ROW Bond
Commercial Driveway Permit
Commercial Driveway Upgrading Standard
Extended Transportation Permit
Metro Act Permit Application
Residential Drive Permit Application Package
ROW Bond $20k
ROW Permit Application
Sidewalk Repair Program Request Sheet
Special Transportation or Moving Permit
Conditions & Specifications for Highway Permits
Engineering Fee Schedule
General Notes
Ordinance - Sidewalk Maintenance
Ordinance - Right of Way
Ordinance - Standards and Specifications
Sidewalk - Deficiency Criteria
Ordinance - House Moving
ADA Plate Requirement
Street Tree Policy