Text size: A A A

Soil Erosion and Stormwater Management

The City of Kentwood requires a Soil Erosion and Sedimentation Control permit when you are disturbing the natural vegetation on a piece of land if you are adjacent to a public street, within 500 feet of the water of the State, or over 1 acre in size.

The following documents are in Adobe Acrobat format. If you do not have a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader, you can download a free copy by clicking the logo to the left.

Volunteer sign up for the 2nd Annual Buck Creek Cleanup

Residential Soil Erosion Application
Commercial Earth Change Permit Package
Soil Erosion Bond
Stormwater Bond
Stormwater Bond Certification
Ordinance - Soil Erosion Control
Ordinance - Stormwater Management
Ordinance - Illicit Discharge (IDEP)
Public Act 451 - Soil Erosion Protection Act
NOC Renewal
How to Report Water Pollution