Kentwood Parks & Recreation offers many youth enrichment programs and classes encompassing social, health, fitness, and creative arts.
- Kids in the Kitchen
- Bricks 4 Kidz
- Youth Ballet
- Hip Hop Dance
- Introduction to Horses
- And more!
Check out our current program brochure
for a listing of classes. Call (616)656-5270 to register.
Youth Sponsorship Program
- Pays up to 50% of class fee per child per season if a family falls within the income guidelines.
- Available for youth programs only.
- Must be a City Of Kentwood Resident or live in either the Kentwood or Kelloggsville School Districts.
- Donations to the Youth Sponsorship Fund are welcomed!
- Please call for details or for a Youth Sponsorship Form.
- Code: #901058A